Visit www.loveuniv.com for more information about Loveology University. This video is a sneak preview of the “Adult Toys” course, which is part of the Love Coach Program.
Adult Toys course synopsis:
Sex toys have been around for thousands of years, but never has there been such a
huge industry for sexual aids as the present time. Filled with photos and examples of
vibrators, dildos, penis rings, butt plugs, nipple clamps, dolls, wands, BDSM gear, sex
furniture and much more, this course comprehensively covers the world of sex toys.
Learn how to inform your Love Coach clients about the benefits of toys, whether they
are singles, couples or groups of any gender or orientation. Also included is information
on how to become a sex toy ‘party planner’ and related business opportunities.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) bondage toys and how they work.
2. Differentiate between silicone, water-based and hybrid personal lubricants.
3. Name & describe at least four (4) categories of sex toys for women.
4. Name & describe at least two (2) categories of sex toys for men.
5. Explain how couples toys can improve partnered sex.
6. Understand how kegel balls improve the strength of women’s pelvic floor.
7. Explain how to use toys safely with proper hygiene and appropriate lubricants.
8. Summarize the factors involved in choosing a sex toy.
9. Identify the A, U and G-spots in women’s anatomy.
10. Distinguish between silicone, latex and jelly rubber toy materials.
11. Define female “hysteria” as it was understood as a medical condition in the Victorian era and the role of early ‘sex toys’ in ‘curing’ it.
12. Examine which toys can be used therapeutically to help anorgasmia or other sexual dysfunctions.
13. Develop a plan for couples or partners to incorporate sex toys into their sexual relationships.
14. Identify at least three (6) events by year to date in the historical evolution of vibrators.
15. Learn about the history of sex toys and be able to identify at least three (3) landmark events in the historical timeline.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
ADULT TOYS Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 40m)
History of Sex Toys: How To Use Sex Toys For Pleasure & Fantasies with Dr. Carol
Queen (1hr 9 minutes)
Sex Toys with Dr. Ava Cadell (50 minutes, 19)
Ask The Expert – Home Party Planning with Tamara Bell (13 minutes)
Ask The Expert – Sex Toys with Dave Levine (12 minutes)
Ask The Expert – Dave Levine & Dr. Ava Cadell (11 minutes)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4.5 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4.5 CE credits – AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®