Visit http://www.loveuniv.com for more information about Loveology University.
This clip is a sneak preview of the “Aphrodisiacs” course, which is part of the Love Coach Program at Loveology University.
Aphrodisiacs course synopsis:
Aphrodisiacs have a long and storied history that speaks to the central importance of love and sexuality in human history. This course studies the history, major classifications, meaning, common use, sensory impact, unusual applications and brain effects of aphrodisiacs and how they integrate into relationships, sexual fantasy, libido and orgasmic pleasure. And if you want to create an aphrodisiac menu for that special occasion, then you are in luck as there is a whole list of love foods for foreplay, excitement and orgasm.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify the two (2) classes of aphrodisiacs and what categories they include.
2. Differentiate between food-related aphrodisiacs based in dietary value and dangerous or unusual aphrodisiacs based in superstition.
3. Name which common herbs are thought to have sexual stimulant properties and identify what medical science is behind it.
4. Explain why Viagra is not an aphrodisiac.
5. Summarize the Hawthorne effect.
6. Identify at least five (5) ingestible types of aphrodisiacs, and explain why they are thought to enhance sexuality.
7. Understand how the placebo effect works.
8. Examine a variety of common foods, and be able to name the active proteins and minerals and nutrients of at least five (5).
9. Develop a plan for clients to begin experimenting with food and sex.
10. Identify at least three (3) ways in which aphrodisiacs may positively affect an individual’s sexual desire.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
APHRODISIACS Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 3m)
Aphrodisiacs with Dr. Ava Cadell (28 minutes)
Aphrodisiacs Audio Course (27 minutes)
Beyond Dinner – Short Film (35 minutes)
Sexy Little Book of Sex Games eBook (145 pages, estimated time to complete: 4 .
Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4 CE credits – AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®