Coaching the Master Sexpert Course – Demo video
Learn more at www.loveuniv.com
This course is eligible for 3 CE credits
AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®
The Coaching the Master Sexpert course prepares Master Sexperts for their private practice with practical techniques and exercises to use with clients. Students will learn about the passion wheel, the love list, the pattern tree, the satisfaction scale and many other methods developed by Dr. Ava Cadell for this program. Also examined are the ethical responsibilities of a sexpert, their client’s responsibilities, and how to coach men, women, singles and couples for maximum results.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) scenarios in which a Certified Master Sexpert should refer clients to a medical professional.
2. Differentiate between the ethical responsibilities of the Master Sexpert and their clients.
3. Name the three (3) main Neurolinguistic Programming communication styles and how they manifest in client / Sexpert communication during coaching.
4. Explain how brainstorming works to encourage clients to take action in their lives, and how to facilitate a brainstorming session.
5. Summarize the Pattern Tree technique and how it works to identify past behavior.
6. Identify at least three (3) Powerful Questions that encourage dialogue with clients.
7. Distinguish between a sex journal and a reward journal.
8. Understand the different factors involved with coaching shy couples, couples with kids, and long distance relationships.
9. Develop a plan for a single individual to find a mate that they desire.
10. Understand the main components of a Mutual Love Agreement, and how to facilitate partners to draft one amongst themselves.
11. Learn how physical, emotional and sexual boundaries can create conflict in an intimate relationship.
12. Distinguish between the impressionable, professional, transitional and enlightened man and woman and how their situational awareness can aid in coaching success.
13. Identify six (6) types of touch, and be able to articulate how sensory awareness can enhance a couple’s connection.
14. Explain the Control Chart, how it works and how to facilitate its use with couples and singles.
15. Create a Motivation Table with a client to outline achievable goals for their relationship or personal self-esteem.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
1. Video: COACHING THE MASTER SEXPERT Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr ??)
Passion Power for Women (virtual seminar) is for the women who need a little extra coaching to unleash their feminine power.
2. Reading Material:
Loveologist Guide to Inhibitions (e-book) can help clients to become aware of what causes their inhibitions, set new boundaries and even turn inhibitions into exhibitions. (26 pages, estimated time to complete: 52 minutes)
Loveologist Guide to Self-Image (e-book) teaches the cause and effect of self image, how to turn negative to positive self image with the help of techniques to build confidence and self-esteem. (24 pages, estimated time to complete 48 minutes)
Loveologist Guide to Flirting and Dating (e-book) offers tips on how to feel sexy, flirting props to carry, the best places to meet and unique ways to approach someone. (21 pages, estimated time to complete 42 minutes)
Loveologist Guide to What Men Want in Bed (e-book) contains tips on how to become the sex goddess of your man’s dreams. Discover his hot-spots, play into his fantasies and keep him faithful. (19 pages, estimated time to complete: 37 minutes)
Loveologist Guide to What Women Want in Bed (e-book) defines the word “Intimacy” and has plenty of romantic, sensual and highly erotic exercises. (20 pages, estimated time to complete: 40 minutes)
Love Around the House (book) has exciting ideas couples can use without leaving home. (160 pages, estimated time to complete: 2.5 hours)
The Loveologist Guide to 52 Weeks of Creative Chemistry for Couples (eBook) will keep couples’ sex lives hot all year around with one new sex secret each and every week. (55 pages, estimated time to complete 1 hour)
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.