“Coaching the Relationship Coach” Course demo. Learn more at www.loveuniv.com
Coaching the Relationship Coach Course Synopsis:
Coaching The Relationship Coach empowers students to begin their own private practice with many coaching techniques developed and employed by Dr. Ava Cadell. Detailed step-by-step information covers how to use these techniques, the results to expect, and how to deal with coaching issues. Also provided is information about developing a rapport with clients, ethics, business tips and referrals. Discover trade secrets and learn how to market yourself and your Relationship Coach business.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) responsibilities of the Relationship Coach.
2. Teach single clients how to find love by asking ten (10) meaningful questions.
3. Explain how a Mutual Love Agreement can benefit a couple or partnership.
4. Summarize Foundation Building techniques in the context of common elements that kill passion in a relationship.
5. Examine neurolinguistics programming and be able to differentiate between auditory, kinesthetic and visual communication styles.
6. Develop a plan for clients who are experiencing the break-up of a relationship.
7. Identify the dynamics of a couple’s conflicts and teach them the principles of “fighting fair.”
8. Explain how to use a Pattern Tree, a Control Chart and a Motivational Table to help clients change their own behavior and relationship outcomes.
9. Understand the value of the Satisfaction Scale and Powerful Questions to help clients evaluate their life experience with relationships up to the present moment.
10. Learn about how the Action Checklist assists clients in identifying and moving past obstacles to their relationship goals.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
COACHING THE RELATIONSHIP COACH Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 8m)
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 2 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 2 CE credits – AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®