Learn more at www.loveuniv.com
Take a sneak peek at Loveology University’s “Male Anatomy & Arousal” course.
“Male Anatomy & Arousal” course synopsis:
This course lays the groundwork for male sexuality, focusing on basic anatomy and
stages of arousal, how to stimulate and achieve orgasm, details about multiple orgasms
for men and women. Also covered is comprehensive sexual health information from
penis exercises and disease prevention to sexual dysfunction and prostate health.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least three (3) foods that stimulate male genitals.
2. Learn how to do a testicular exam.
3. Name five safer sex activities.
4. Explain the five (5) stages of orgasm for men.
5. Summarize common elements in male sexual fantasies per research studies.
6. Identify the six (6) parts of the male genitalia.
7. Distinguish between orgasm and ejaculation for men.
8. Understand how vascular issues affect Erectile Dysfunction.
9. Explain what erectile dysfunction is and summarize its identified causes.
10. Develop a plan for male clients with Erectile Dysfunction to identify the source of their issues by referring them to medical and talk therapy services to solve the problem.
11. Identify when men should get their prostate gland checked by a medical doctor.
12. Identify at least three (3) techniques for increasing penis stamina.
13. Explain how the prostate gland works, where it is and how to stimulate it.
14. Understand how the Nocturnal Penile Tumescence Test is performed and its significance in diagnosing ED.
15. Learn about how dominance, control and power factor into male sexuality.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
MALE ANATOMY & AROUSAL Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 10m)
Knowing Men: Learn What Men Like & Dislike Mentally, Physically & Sexually with Dr. Max McMullen (30 minutes)
Male Sexuality Hypnosis Session (20 minutes)
3. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 4 CE credits – AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®