Take a sneak peek at Loveology University’s “Male Lovers” course.
“Male Lovers” course synopsis:
This course covers gay male culture and sex including Alfred Kinsey’s scale, Klein’s sexual grid, coming out, finding a partner, developing relationships and step-by-step sex information including anal sex, toys, fellatio and much more.
This course follows SMART learning objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Phased). By the end of this course, students will understand and be able to:
1. Identify at least five (5) landmark events on the timeline of LGBT history.
2. Identify the Kinsey Scale and summarize Alfred Kinsey’s theory of sexual orientation.
3. Identify at least five (5) of Klein’s variables.
4. Examine how to create sexual boundaries between gay male partners using the ‘Want, will, won’t’ chart.
5. Identify the most common ways in which the HIV virus is transmitted and how gay male sex can present unique opportunities for the virus.
6. Explain how to have healthy safer anal sex.
7. Identify and describe at least three (3) gay male sex toys that enhance sexual pleasure.
8. Name at least five (5) gay male sexual positions.
9. Understand gay stereotypes and slang.
10. Learn about famous gay men throughout modern times.
COURSE WORK FORMAT:
MALE LOVERS Narrated Multimedia Presentation Video (1hr 30m)
2. Final Quiz – 25 questions (about 30 minutes)*
*If you are enrolled in our Certified Love Coach Program, Certified Master Sexpert Program or Certified Relationship Coach Program, you will be required to take an exam of 100, 50 or 30 questions respectively with a combination of multiple choice, true false and essay questions. A passing grade is 80%.
Students will be able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course for their own practice as relationship coaches, love coaches, wellness coaches, intimacy coaches, and other professional specialties such as educators, sexologists, counselors or therapists.
This course meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 2 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification. Please note that AASECT applies these credits on an individual basis, and LU cannot guarantee AASECT membership based on the completion of any LU course or program. Visit AASECT for more details: https://www.aasect.org/
This course is eligible for credit at the American College of Sexologists towards the 300 hours required for membership. Please note professional life experiences are also eligible for academic credit as determined by the discretion of the ACS International board, including researchers, documentary filmmakers, authors, adult toy retailers or other entrepreneurs in the field of sexual health and pleasure. Visit ACS for more details: http://www.americancollegeofsexologists.org/
This course is eligible for 2 CE credits – AASECT CE provider number: 18-916-LU
THIS IS AN ONLINE COURSE AT LOVEOLOGY UNIVERSITY®