KTCI Program Objectives
- Medical and mental health providers will have a fundamental understanding of the concepts of kinky and alternative relationships, communities serving those engaging in those relationships, and their role as a medical provider, in their care.
- Providers will understand the difference between healthy kink practice and pathology.
- Providers will learn therapeutic interventions and common issues seen with BDSM, Polyamory, Swinging, Fetish, and other kinky identified clients.
- Providers will explore and learn ethical and legal issues that they may experience when working with kinky clients.
- Providers will learn how to properly evaluate the science and research of kink.
- Providers will learn about special topics and ethical challenges when working with kinky clients.
Meet Your Career Objectives…
Start Your Training Today!
Spread the Love